As satellite offices grow in popularity, choosing a location for a new office is a key consideration. Satellite offices offer a number of benefits. For a growing company, a remote office gives them access to more office space either locally or in another community. For others, satellite offices let them enter new markets or extend their presence in a city.
If you’re seeking to move into the Denver market, or are a local company looking to expand, Miller’s Landing is a top destination for your satellite office. Miller’s Landing is a new multi-use development in Castle Rock, CO, a growing, affluent south Denver suburb on the I-25 corridor. Miller’s Landing is developing a vibrant town center. It includes healthy, sustainable high-tech offices along with retail and restaurants, a resort hotel, conference and meeting facilities, open space and outdoor recreation.
Location, Location, Location
As with all real estate decisions, location matters when choosing a spot for a satellite office. Here are some key points to consider:
- Your goals. Why are you opening a remote office? Do you simply need more space and don’t want to move out of an established headquarters location? Are you looking to enter a new market or city?
- Your needs. Choosing a satellite office location depends on your needs. Is the location near key customers? Perhaps you’re looking to move to an area with a large talent pool.
- The local community. Some companies seek urban locations. Others thrive in suburban or rural locales. The same is true for employees, with some seeking the busy urban life while others seek a smaller town environment. Selecting the right community can greatly affect recruitment efforts.
- Accessibility. Is the location easily accessible for customers and employees?
- Technology. In today’s interconnected world, having access to a robust technological network is a necessity to communicate with customers and company headquarters.
- Amenities. Access to restaurants, entertainment and recreation are important, both to entertain customers and attract top-notch employees. Much like choosing the right community, access to amenities helps create a positive, enjoyable work environment and can affect recruitment efforts.
The Ideal Community for a Satellite Office
Miller’s Landing provides the ideal location to open a satellite office. Located in a growing hub of high-tech companies in the south Denver metro area, our healthy, inviting offices provide ample space for innovative office designs. Interconnectivity is provided by a modern high-tech backbone that offers the latest smart city technology.
For more than 20 years, Castle Rock has rated as one of the best places to live and open a business in Colorado. It’s small town atmosphere, combined with access to good jobs, big city amenities and abundant recreation opportunities makes Castle Rock a top choice for highly educated, well-trained professionals. Most work in white collar occupations, with 31 percent working in high-tech industries.
These professionals provide companies with a large pool of prospective employees. And while many currently commute to work, a 2017 analysis by the National Association of Realtors® found that a majority would prefer to work locally.
The community is committed to developing a well-trained work force as well. Arapahoe Community College’s Sturm Collaboration Campus in Castle Rock offers business and technology education in conjunction with Colorado State University.
Building the Future
Miller’s Landing is creating an unrivaled business and entertainment development from the ground up. It’s a new, vibrant town center that boasts high-tech, sustainable offices and dynamic retail, restaurant, hospitality and conference space to attract the brightest talent.
It’s the ideal place to locate your new satellite office. Join us as we build the future together.